Wednesday, November 12, 2008

super-blogger

Following in the well trodden footsteps of those pre-eminent and world weary friends who have travelled the far flung corners of the world before me and lived to blog it all in hyper real detail to their friends; welcome to the astounding, hair raising and altogether normal ponderings and wonderings of janine the ordinary blogger.

I'm here. In Perth; not what I expected. Working in Native Title. there is enough fodder here to feed the cynic in me for decades to come. hats off to all the amazing folk who work their guts out in such a flawed and racist system. I'll blog some more when I have settled in have something more interesting and jolly to report... right now, frankly Im dead tired.. and my legs are cold... so adios for now xoxo and welcome to the latest in blog-tastic entertainment. :) much love janine.

6 comments:

Ann Lehmann said...

Hey Janine,
Love your title!!!
You'd be amazed how interesting it is reading your journey in WA from our little constent haven of Thirroul... may be dreary for you but it's a different world for us.

I've spent the weekend madly trying to create order in my external world... have been tidying, moping floors & scrubbing carpets to get rid of the dead rat stench (yup dead rat found under futon mattress... gross!). Seems to be helping my inner world organisation!

Good luck with your journey and work!

lots a love,

Ann
PS Dan says hi :)

Dahna said...

yay yay yaya. Love your blog already and you have hardly even started. Looking fwd to reading more. It is great procrastination while I should be seaching that wide world for jobs that it has caught up in its web...

a{x}seed said...

hi Janine , Been missing your sarcastic remarks , Brandy ( i've been whining and Ian has to tell me to shut up in that gruff way ) and of course the TV and wine . Its good you have this blog site so you can see what you are up to and of course I am procrastinating madly- so you may expect a 10,000 word treatise on something other than what I'm suppose to be doing.
I can envisage myself doing the massive clean-up after the 9th.
pas
ps: Hi Ann and Dan

Tom Masters said...

Hi Janine
Mate sounds like another great adventure is coming ur way. I bet is a big change from Sydney. Im sure ur ganna have a great time and I look forward to hearing about it.

Tom

Olyal said...

All our love from Vanners babe! Pleased to see you blogging, and rather disturbed to hear that your cynicism is being well fed... who would have thought that there was somewhere out there that could fatten ones inner cynic more than Sydney!!!
We miss you!
Big hugs and kisses (and slurps from the dogs).
xoxo

Unknown said...

Perth is a beautiful to place to travel and blog about. I happen to get my own apartment in perth.